What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Thursday 18 December 2008

Back again .......





















Well, trying to keep my head about water is something that all us ladies have to do - my great intentions of complete a page a day for my Christmas Journal is so far behind, I think I will be finishing it next Christmas.


I had started to do my album in uneven sizes, 8x8, 12x12, 6x4, 7x5 - this album came in a class kit that Shimelle range at the Skrapzatular II Retreat at the beginning of November. Well going a crop on 13th I was talking to AliM (UKS) who had also done the class and she said that she was finding it too confusing to do the smaller sizes as well and as decided to complete an Album that will fit into the 12x12 box and still use the "uneven" pages to add additional photos/journalling - What a great idea - so I have now changed mine to 8x8 size, which I find a lot better to work with.

Still trying to work out how to add photo into the middle or even at the end of paragraphs. Bear with me ............

1 comments:

Ali M said...

Hi Jackie..
youve done more than me..well done!!and it looks brilliant!
I think my journal will be a work in progress for the new year..and beyond!!
Found you have a blog whilst reading QVC thread on UKS..dont forget if ever there is something specific you want me to look out in the store let me know ..!!
take care..have a great birthday and brill Christmas..
Ali