What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Friday 20 February 2009

Or no .... more stash ....

Well I must blame Liberty from Bellaboo for producing, once again a kit that was so tempting that I HAD to have it.



I went to her crop of 12th Feb and her sister, was working on it next to me, then Debs showed me the accompanying stamps - and it was in my bag before I knew it - LOL - Well after I'd texted Julie to see if she wanted it - which she did.



This is another laughing point at the crops we go to, is if I or even Julie gets something we both have to have it. There are exceptions but not alot - LOL.



Not got much "lovely dovey" photo of me and Jon, hes not keen on having his photo took, and finds it hold to pose - so I'might have to just scrap my lovely son instead.



Must get starting on them soon....

0 comments: