What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Friday 20 February 2009

Paperchase - Owl Stationery Collection

Over on UKS someone found these owl stationery collection from Paperchase, after checking out their web-site I decided that I too loved them. So heres what I got this week ...




There is a whole range of products, mugs, tea towels, egg cups, shopping bags, folders - but I decided to stick to these for now, but knowing me I'll be back getting more.

So I got Wrapping paper - just purchased a American Craft 12 x 12 Album so will use this paper to cover it, A5 ring binder, A6 ring binder - couldn't decided which size to get so got both - LOL. pen and pencil, sticky notes, playing cards - this was a bit of a mistake - thought that they would have the different owls, like on the wrapping paper, printed on the back of each one , but all the designs are the same, wash bag - great to hold some of the clear stamps that I use when going to my crops. and some stickers - bargain only £1.00

The different size ring binders

Whilst I was looking at the stickers, these caught my eye, the stickers on the right have little faces on each sticker - sooo cute!!!



Can you believe it, my blog is a bit like a bus, nothing for ages them 3 post at once LOL.

0 comments: