What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Monday 23 March 2009

Catch up Monday ....

Had a busy "crafty" day on Saturday, after returning from a Bridal rehearsal I decided to relax and I produced the following.

Hadn't done must over the last week in the range of scrapping, still trying to sort out my room - which is definiately an on going battle and with going back to the NEC on Sunday with some the the Solihull crop girls, I didn't produce many layouts at the crop.

Anyway problem solved and I feel on top of things again ... well a little bit.

So here goes, using Scrapagogo March 09 kit, this kit has a lovely selection of spring colours, oranges, greens and blue all very fresh and inviting.

GROW YOUR OWN - James uncle has been growning pumpkins for years and entering them into competition, and he has started a traditions where he given James a set of pumpkin plants and we see what we can grow. To incorporate the "pumpkin" colour I used the journalling card as part of the patterned paper.





THE ROCK - The photo is not very good, but it reminds me of our time on holiday, and this rock became our focus point to meeting up on the beach with family.




I added an outline to the letter stickers for added interest.

I also added some swirl stitching...
RELAX - photo taken in 2005 when we visited London for the day and had a ferry on the River Thames.
I LOVE US - using the Scrapagogo Feb 09 kit - this photo is out of focus, it was taken my our son on a visit to Windsor in 2005, but I've used it because it a rare one of me and DH together.
and finally, I recently purchased the We Are Memory Keepers - "Nonsense" Pad from QVC. which I used for this layout.
Rock Star - photo of my son with a blown up guitar pretending to be a "Rock Star". The guitar came with the "School of Rock" DVD a few years ago.

Used an Autumn Leaves "Talking in Circle" Stamp and cut out some of the patterned paper to make swirls, up the side of the paper.

These are ear-rings that I purchased from Tammy Girl in the sale, which make a great embellishment for this layout.

I've even cut out a bird on a branch from one of the sheets.
Have a great day and thanks for looking
xxx

0 comments: