What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Sunday 29 March 2009

Exploding Bag Card & Envelope

I know I've mentioned previously that I don't like templates, but I'm hooked now. After doing a exploding bag at one on our "crafting" get-together, I have now cut out several and produced one for Julie - she often says that she never gets crafty things from people.


So here what I produced for her Birthday on Friday.


I used the new Smark papers - Friendship and Naugthy or Nice Collections and embellishments. I've used embellishments that reflect our crafty friendship.


We both have a love of owls, so wanted to use one somewhere on her card - this is the Quickcutz one which was really easy to but together.


When we meet up we often drink "latte" so this was appropriate to us...

use this one to represent us as "kindred spirit" as crafters.

over the past few years, she has become a friend to me, and I hope I am to her.


this one represents our love of "Stash Shopping" and that it is definitely out of control.
She really loved it and I hope she had a great birthday.
I have done a layout this week, that is part of my UKS team challenge, so I can't upload till it goes live over on UKS which will be week beginning 13 April. I can tell you that its a scrap lift from a regular Gogo girl - Relliott71 - so thanks Rachael - will acknowledge you when it goes live.
Have a great Sunday and thanks for dropping by ...

1 comments:

Deb Hickman said...

That's fab!!!I bet Julie was really pleased. What a lovely card (keepsake)to receive.