What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2009

Saturday Night - Workshop at Solihull Crop

Nicki and Morag (Solihull crop organisers) had organised an evening session, so that we could produce a mini book, using basic grey chipboard book, figgy pudding papers and urban pairie alphabet stickers.












Nicky had even produced an extra mini "pull-out" for one of the pages.





We even stamped and embossed the back cover, which works really well.

The advantage of having a night session, is that we could taken all out stash with us ready for the day crop the following day.
The disadvantage is that when I got home I was so wide awake I wnated to carry on scrapping.

When I got home, about 12.30am was so awake decided to make some tea and toast, then noticed that some of the electric had gone off - so I had to reset the electricity all while my family slept soundly, then I heard my son get up shouting for his dad that his alarm clock was going off - so after a mad 5 minutes trying to sort that out, I was soon in bed. I think they both felt I had done something on purpose to get them up.


0 comments: