What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Friday 10 July 2009

Layouts & Cards

I've finally got around to photographing my LOs and card, so first off is the card that I did at the Stampiing Up Party last week.







Now follows the layouts I did last weekend, with my "new" best product ever (until something else takes my fancy - LOL). Glimmer Mist, I was first introduced to them by Audrey Tan at the Solihull Crop sometime last year, and even through I like them, didn't think they were "my thing", well as usual I was wrong - I LOVE 'EM. As you can see I've got 4 bottles and I gone for everyday colours, eg blue, green, brown and pink - the ones that I know I will use most.





Just Chillin - Fancy Pants - On a Whimsy Collection, with blue glimmer mist behind the photo, a shot taken in Julie's hot tub last month.




Have also got a dimensional punch now, so watch out for most of my layouts having a butterfly on them.


Chicken Run - October Afternoon - Cherry Hill. This layout was one I took to my Retreat at the beginning of June and didn't even get it out of my bag. Again used Glimmer Mist misted over the background paper.




Peek a boo - Scrapagogo June 09 Kit. I've not used much of this kit, so decided to do this layout, I really pleased with this one, seemed to have got my layering just right.





The "Buzz & Bloom" arrow points to the "7" which represents the date the photo was taken.


Wasn't sure how to use the pins, but I think this is just fine.


At the last one for the day is "Fun in the Sun" - using Scrapagogo May 09 kit, and some of the shots that Julie took of me in her hot tub, and of cause Glimmer Mist





0 comments: