What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Friday 31 July 2009

What new ...

Well I'll finally got my Stampin' Up Demonstrators Kit, and what a load of goodies there is.

I've not used amy yet, still at the stoking stage, but will hopefully product something whether it be a set of cards or use them on a layout.

I am used to party plan, after working with Vie at Home for the past 9 years, so demonstrating products and techniques shouldn't be a problem. I'm still un-decided if I want to do alot of home demos or just sell to friends as and when. But I will definiately be making good use of these supplies and I've already made a list (ok, most of the catalogue) of the items that I want.

So here a few photos of the goodies, and it anyone interested in getting a catalogue, please get in touch.



After a few months trying to decide what sort of laptop I nededed I ended up with this, an AppleMac Pro, I only got it on Thursday, so it will take me some time to get use to it, but the time I've been on it, it looks like I will love it. Its slightly different to Windows but not much, but the iphoto section seem to be alot better quality. Will have to upload some photos and have a play to see what I can produce.


Thanks for stopping by ....

0 comments: