What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2009

10% off and Stampin' Up Club 6

Calling all Ladies you love great product.

As a new Stampin' Up Demonstrator I would like to offer you 10% discount off any order place with me before 5pm 20th August. All orders have a charge of 5% of the total sales to cover P&P costs.

As a Stampin' Up Demonstrator I've been asked if I would run a "Virtual Party". This is how it works.

I've already got one person interested, so just need 5 more.

Each month every member will spend £25 (+p&p) which will add up to a total spend of £150 each month, this is equivalent to a virtual party which earns a Level 1 hostess stamp set plus £15 of SU goodies from the catalogue.

Each month a different member will take a turn at being hostess and will received that months P&P free. Once you have joined the club I will send you a free SU catalogue (worth £4.95) to everyone who signs up for this offer so that you can see all the beautiful stamp sets and goodies you will be able to choose from before your first order.

I am looking to start this club in September, if you are interested in joining in or require further information please email me at
jackie.ashton1@btinternet.com


* * *


It was originally going to be for £20 per month, but by only 6 people joining it will not enable the amount to qualify for the hostess benefits. If I get more to sign up I will still run it for 6 months, and the monthly commitment will be reduced, eg 10 sign up, then it will be £15.oo (+P&P) each month.

So basically its has follows:

* 6 people join
* each person commits to spend minimum of £25 (+ P&P)
* each month one of the 6 is the hostess and will get free P&P on her order for that month, plus the benefit of the hostess level 1 set and benefits. This can increase depending on the sales each month, but is guaranteed to be at least £150.
* payment by paypal.

So if you are interested please contact me.



0 comments: