What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Tuesday 4 August 2009

Cosmo Cricket has arrived ....

.... and its lush ...


Look what my lovely postie just left for me. The new Crafting kits from Cosmo Cricket all the way from USA.









I've not orders anything from the USA for along time, preferring to use the UKS Sponsors instead, but when blog hopping last week I came across these, they are due in the UK at the end of August / September, but I order from the Cosmo Site on 29th and they came today. I was really surprised that I could order from them direct.



Will be sharing the papers with Julie, she will just have to get the stickers and journalling sheet to add to them.



I'm hoping to go to Ally Pally in September with the Bromsgrove crop girls, so if they have arrived in the UK by then can pick her some up then.


Tara a bit (found myself saying this the other day to some friends - its a brummy saying - I think I need a Lancashire visit to get me back to speaking properly - LOL)

3 comments:

beksynormz said...

Jackie I am JEALOUS!!! Can#t wait to see what you do with these xxx

Anonymous said...

jackie you kept that quiet!!! i am soooooooooooooooo jealous!

Anonymous said...

Yumyumyum! Love these, so jealous Jackie!!

Cor, it's not long til Getaway now huh? So excited!