What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Friday 7 August 2009

De-Cluttering ....

I've decided to declutter, which is really hard for me, so on looking through some boxes I came across some old photo albums, of me and Jon before we got married, and James when we lived in Preston.

Photos are not great but they have brought back alot of memories, so here the first one using October Afternoon - Road Map Collection. This layout is the quickest I've done, which took me less than an hour, which is un-heard from me.





I used this stamp from the "Forest Friends" Collection from Stampin' Up.

I also found some photos of our first holiday in Cornwall, which I've decided to put into a mini-book. Not sure how many pages it will end up with, so I will be binding it later.
Here are 7 - 8" x 8" pages that I've made so far, using K&Co. Wild Saffron Collection. I need to find out the names of the places that we took the photos at, so no journalling as yet.






I even found some "buzz & bloom" flower shapes that I got ages ago from Skrapz.co.uk that I coloured with felt-tip pens, which works really well.
Don't forget that I'm starting a "Stamper 6" Club - see info. below. Just need 3 more to join.

Must get back to de-cluttering now ... and see what else I can find.

Thanks for stopping by .....

2 comments:

Debbie H said...

Blimey - procrastination at it's best. Declutter. Find old pics. Stop decluttering. Make mini book. LOVE IT!!

Anonymous said...

wow jackie you've steamed ahead here! I'm decluttering too, it's so satisfying! love them all, as always xx