What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2009

Getting there - Layouts 16 - 19

I'm getting through my layouts bags nicely, managed to do 3 at last weeks crop, and well on the way to complete my 50 layouts/projects, I won't get them all done by the weekend, but should make a fair dent in them.

So at the Bromsgrove crop last week, I managed these:-


Cosmo Cricket - Earth Love


Bo Bunny - Rough & Tough

Bo Bunny - Rough & Tough

So at the crop we organised what we were going to do when we go to Ally Pally, which basically is have a laugh and SPEND, SPEND, SPEND.

I've made a small list of the things I want, notice I put want and not NEED - LOL. and I will try my best to not deviate too far from it. But for thoughts of you who know me, will know it will be really, really hard.

We also started to talk about our all day crop to be held in Feb, and who we could ask to do some classes. We have one local designer lined up and hopefully we will be able to get another. BELLABOO will be coming with the shop and I know a great day will be had by all, so if you are free on 6 February 2010 and want to spend a day with like-minded people please get in touch, you will be more than welcome.

Back shortly with my Scrapagogo "Story Teller" layouts.



0 comments: