What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Sunday 6 September 2009

Got my MoJo Back ....

I started the day by doing bridal make-up on a lovely girl called Lisa and her mum, Chris, we had a laugh and a very happy morning, and they did look lovely when they were ready to leave.






Then I went over at the Bromsgrove crop and managed to do 3 layouts and even did another one when I got home.

We had a laugh, and did some planning about our trip down to Ally Pally, there is 8 of us going on 26th Sept, with Liberty driving, I will be trying my best not to spend to much money when I go - but I know it will be hard with all the new products becoming available. We also started to make some planned about a "bumper" crop in February 2010 which should be alot of fun.

I've finally used the Scrapagogo August Kit - and has usual love it, hope you like what I've done.














Then I did this one of James in his new school uniform, using Cosmo Cricket - Earth Love. The layout is broadly based on a sketch challenge set by Debs at the crop, and I kept the layout kept very simple.


Much go now, planning to seriously de-clutter the whole house, have done part of the garage and now need to tackle the rest, alot of things will be going to the local charity shops, the rest will be dumped. I've got a lot of Virgin at Home products that will be going onto ebay, when I get round to taking the photos.

DH said I should start on my craft room - I don't think so, because everything in here is soooooooo much needed - LOL.

0 comments: