What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Monday 28 September 2009

Road Trip to Ally Pally

After an early start with Julie picking me up at 7am we headed over to Liberty to meet the rest, so car was packed and off we went, Liberty in the driving seat, Dee, Julie, Dee, Jan and Maria and little old me.

The journey down went quite quickly, its alot easier to get to, then I would have throught of in the past.

When we got their and after a quick cuppa and waiting for Rachel to arrive, we went into the hall, I not sure what the 1st stand we went to, but it was next to Scrap Revolution, then onto Scrap Shed, Capture the Magic, Sugar & Spice, then we stopped for lunch and then did the other stalls.

So the photos are my stash for the day, I did say that I wasn't going to get anymore stash until I'd get to my 50, but eh ho, never mind eh LOL.

I got this great 8 x 8 album from ScrapShed along with the accompanying Making Memories - Mistletoe Collection to do my Journal Your Christmas.


Making Memories - Mistletoes Collection










In this pile somewhere is a lovely Christmas stamp which will be my Christmas cards for this year, which hopefully I'll be starting soon.

Little Yellow ShoeBox, Bo-Bunny, Fancy Pants - Rough & Tough, Cosmo Cricket Chipboard, Heidi Swapp Masks, Tim Holtz mask, Inkadinadoo stamp, Martha Stewart punches, Autumn Leaves Buttons, Jenny Bowlin, Nestibilities, to name but a few of the things I've got.

We had a bit of a de-tour on the way back, even with following the SatNav instructions we ended up missing our turn off, it put an extra half hour on the journey home, but we made it back in one piece, to be met by Liberty 3 kids all dressed up in fancy dress and whizzing around the front of the house. What a cheerful welcome.

Then it was home to sit and ponder at what a great day I'd had, and also to get ready for the Exhall Green crop on Sunday.

Thanks for stopping by ...

2 comments:

VickiA said...

Wow, you had quite a shop! All looks wonderful, I'm very jealous.

Anonymous said...

your pile of stash makes me feel a bit better about mine! what a fab day, hope we can do it again :)