What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Sunday 6 September 2009

Use it up ...

At the Bromsgrove crop of Saturday, Debs mentioned that Lisa (Liberty sister) had set herself a challenge to complete 50 layout/projects before she got any more stash. What a brilliant idea, so I checked her blog out and she is well on her way. So this evening I've been sorting out, and making page kits to do over the coming weeks.

I've not had any new stash for a while, I'm waiting for the new CHA Summer release to hit our shores, especially October Afternoon, so I hope to make a dent (all be it a small one - LOL) into my current stock by joining in with this. Not sure how I'll get on, especially has I'm going to Ally Pally at the end of the month, as well as going to the next Scrapagogo Day Event in Bristol before then, but I'll give it a good try.

So I'm going to include the 4 layouts I did yesterday, so only 46 more to go.

Wish me luck ...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck with that jackie, if you get to 10 without buying anything i'll be well impressed!

Jackie xxx said...

So will I ...

Lisa said...

GO FOR IT! glad to see you playing along - you can do it!!!!