What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Monday 12 October 2009

Used it Up - Nos. 29 -31 and more

Right, sorry not been around for a week, no excuse really, just not done much and other everyday things have been getting in the way of my crafting.

I'm still in the process of tiding my craft room, which is seriously a MESS, over the past few weeks every time I go into it, it makes me sad and I just don't feel like scrapping, so over the past few days I've been sorting out, but most of all throwing out things that I would never use in a million Sundays. Still got a lot to do, but its looking a bit better, and I've managed to produce some layouts out of the mess, and take some photos of some classes I've recently done.

Has you know, or just in case I've not told you yet - I'm going to the Scrapagogo Retreat at the end of the month, anyway Sam has set a challenge to do a LO and used either a song or film title. So this is what I produced, it was one I'd done on Sunday morning, but was struggling with a title, and when I showed it to my DH he came up with the title, from a song by Brian Eno , and works perfectly with the LO.

This layout is based on one done by Laura (Scrapagogo DT), I've used the same pp but changed it - IYKWIM - so thanks Laura for the inspiration.


No. 29 - Used Scrapagogo September 2009 Kit

No. 30 - Cosmo Cricket - Boyfriend


No. 31 - This was a page kit from Crafty Stash, and designed by Tracie Hudson using Prima 'Mommy & Me'


At the end of September me and Julie went over to Exhall Green Crop and did the class, designed by Sarah Palmer - both different sizes to what I normally do.

I would never has throught to use so many thickeres on one pages. but its a design I will use again.


This was originally a 6 x 12 design, but designed to mount it on to a 12 x 12 and add the left hand side.

Well that all for now, must get on and finish this craft room.

Thanks for stopping by ...

2 comments:

Polly said...

I can totally relate to your craft room nightmares - my dining room table is covered in pizza boxes and I have no idea when I'll ever see it again.

Have fun at the GoGo Getaway, I'm going this time next year and can't wait!

Anonymous said...

lovely LOs Jackie, very brave to use a WHOLE pack of Thickers!!!