What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Monday 9 November 2009

Almost ... but not ....

In September after spending the day in Bristol at the ScrapaGoGo Day Event, I received an email from Scrapbook Inspiration saying that a LO I'd submitted was going to be published in Issue No. 61. Well as most of you will know by now, SI have stopped publication of the magazine from Issue No. 60. Just my luck eh! one of my aims this year was to have a LO published and when one finally get accepted then the magazine folds, so here it is - I hope you like it.

October Afternooon - Road Map Collection


The one is from the Getaway designed by Sam (who just happens to be in the photo) and used alot of Gems.


So over the past few days I've been trying to get back on track with my "Use it Up" challenge, but the temptation of my new stash was just too much and I've cut into some of my new stash now, but hopefully I'll get back to completely my 50 before the end of November.


October Afternoon -Farm Fresh - photo of my Son and nephew - who even thought theirs 7 years age difference between to two they get on extremely well and enjoy being together.

Cosmo Cricket - Nutmeg Collection



A selection of the Christmas cards I've done from this year.

Big, big apology for the quality of the photos, I did take them in daylight, but they seem to be very dark, when I've upload them.

Thanks for stopping by .... I'll be back with more shortly.

3 comments:

Sarah xx said...

Great LO's and cards Jackie - you know I'm convinced blogger does something odd to the photos we upload - mine always look fine in real life then rubbish on here!!? xx

Anonymous said...

lovely LOs jackie, and i am so impressed with your cards. wish you could send me some of your mojo :)

Claire Crompton said...

Your layouts look fab Jackie.

Cx