What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Sunday 7 February 2010

Bromsgrove Cropaganza & January Document 2010

Well, yesterday I spent a great day over at Fairfield at the Bromsgrove Cropaganza which was organised by Liberty, with classes with Morag and the Bellaboo shop. So before I show you what I produced I have a big confession to make, well not big just a few sheets from the Prima Marketing Range, really lovely, so my will power only lasted 6 weeks, but I think that good for me - LOL.



Liberty - Crop organiser

Morag (in the centre) - waiting to see if her ticket has been picked for the raffles.

So confession over, in my quest to use up my supplies I used up some of my Scrapagogo past kits.

September 2009 kit

I love the following two photos has they were taken on Christmas Day on my BIL mobile, he bluetoothed them to me and I bluetoothed them to my Mac - how cool is that.

December 2009 kit

December 2009 kit

Bella Blvd - photo taken when my best friends visited to go shopping last year.

Then it was onto Document 2010 layouts, I'm following Shimelle suggestions about using up old stock, so dug out my bits of October Afternoon - Cherry Hill Collection and used it to produce my January layouts.


Front 12 x 12 sheet - includes a plan pink envelope that I got ages and ages ago from QVC, when I was heavily into card making. So all my envelopes will be these, as I've now added them to my album. As well as finding these Jenni Bowlin Calendar Cards, again something that I got about 18 months ago. So I have decided to follow a theme throughout the year, by using a particular range of papers each month, the pink envelope, the Jenni Bowlin Calender Card.



I loved the suggestion by Shimelle of adding thickers or stickers to be page protector, so I did, and used Cosmo Cricket - The Boyfriend Cardstock stickers.


My second 12 x 12 pages included a photo of my roses in my garden 'tipped' with snow, a simple and lovely layouts.



My 12 No. 6 x 4 pages are added next but using 6 photos and 6 journalling cards.

I added a college of my layouts that I did for January.

Also found these in my stash, which where from a Scrapagogo kit last year.

And finally this is one of the layouts that Morag did, when I finish the other two will upload.


As well as all the above I did my Scrapagogo CJ entry, won a raffle prize, had loads of laughs and a lovely meal and most of all spent the day with some great girls. So thanks girls for all the fun I had and looking forward to seeing you next month.

Please leave a comment, it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks for stopping by ...







5 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, you were super productive - even though you kept playing up!

Please thank Julie again for the cookies, they were gorgeous.

And like the photo of the crop, might "pinch" it (with permission, of course!) for my document February...

Lisa said...

Hi Jackie! I am torturing myself by reading the blogs about what a fun day you all had yesterday! Love the photos you have posted here and all your creations? wow - looks like you have been so busy creating and using stash up and generally getting down to scrappy business. I'm well impressed!
The class layout looks lovely and gorgeous papers.
And I think I need to find out more about the Document 2010 project - that looks gorgeous and right up my street. I can't believe how much you managed over the day! I am sure i would have managed a single layout but would have gone home with bellyache from laughing. Hope to see you at the next crop I can make it over to.

Claire Crompton said...

I thought you were very controlled with your spending Jackie! Some lovely layouts there.

See you soon.

Claire x

Anne said...

Beautiful pages for document 2010 - love the little 6x4 cards you've done, and the whole thing looks really co-ordinated!

Unknown said...

great layouts, isn't it good to use up old stash? I so badly need to do that! Looks like you had fun at your crop x