What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Monday 22 February 2010

Happy Monday

Finally managed to do some more scrapping, on Saturday, was getting my bags ready for my crop on Sunday, and found myself completing two layouts.

The first using the lovely Cosmo Cricket - Garden Variety Collection


I know, I know I said that I wouldn't be getting any more papers, but you know me I'm so weak when it comes to lovely papers.

This one was just put together, I didn't do much thought to the papers I choose, and to be honest, I think has worked really well.

Then on Sunday woke up to this, about 4 inches of snow had fallen overnight.


James did say that I had to stay in because it had snowed, don't know where he got that idea from - LOL, anyway did leave the house, but I did give my self plenty of time to get to my crop, and driving at 20mph down the back streets made the journey 45 mins long, but I got there in one piece, which was the main thing.

Finally cut into my January and February Scrapagogo Kits.

Scrapagogo January Kit and Hybrid

Scrapagogo February Kit


This one is the last time me and James spent with my brother before he died suddenly last year. Wanted to keep the page simple but recorded the event - IYKWIM. Used Scrapagogo - Sept 09 kit.

And my final layouts for the weekend, got these papers last year, Dream Street - Sam Collection - I think I got them from ScrapShed and they are lovely with owls and trees.


And my little purchase of some owl bags from Paperchase, saw the small one at the Bromsgrove crop, I think Claire had it, and immediately wanted one, so when me and James went to Solihull last week, got both bags and of course the same for Julie. Not sure what I'm going to use them for, but they are cute !!



Thanks for stopping by ...

3 comments:

Bernice Hopper said...

Fabulous layouts. Missed being at the crop but feel much better today.

The owl bags are great aren't they? I saw them in Paperchase too, but didn't buy them because I didn't know what I would use them for!!!

See you soon.

VickiA said...

Oh Jackie - that second owl bag - I want one, i want one. It would be perfect for taking my crop class kits in at the weekend. Right, off into York tomorrow! LOL

(You are a very bad influence) x

WendyB said...

Those bags are scrummy, I might have to track those down lol