What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Friday 12 February 2010

Whats out there .... Kits, Retreats, Workshops etc

This post will be kept at the top of my blog until 12 February 2010, new post will be added underneath.

* * *
My word for this year is BELIEVE, so I believe that there are some great kits, retreats or workshops out there that I don't know about, so in my quest to add more variety to my scrapbooking, I'm starting to look for other things to try that are available within the UK (obviously.. lol Oh boy wouldn't it be great to go to a USA Retreat !!!) so does anyone have any recommendations. I'm a great believer in personal recommendation, so come on ladies, what kits do you have? do you go on Retreats? or even day workshops? I've already got a few that of my own, but would really relish some others. If you can drop me an email on jackie.ashton1@btinternet.com it would be much apppreciated.

Thanks in advance.

0 comments: