What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Thursday 22 April 2010

Catch Up ...

I'm still tying to catch up with this blog from the past few weeks. So I'll start with a trip to the theatre on 12th with Julie, her mum and Izzy. We went to see Les Miserables at the Hippodrome in Birmingham. I've not been to the theatre in Birmingham before so it was another 1st. It starred Gareth Gates in one of the lead roles, and he did a great job, I was surprised on how well he sung the range of songs and I had a fab night and look forward to going again.



Then after the receipt of my Scrapagogo April Kit, I managed to produced this layout at my crop on Sunday. I had an blocked ear last week and it sent everything mufferly, so being in a large room and everyone talking was making me feel really dis-orientated, so I didn't produce has much as I normally do.

These photo were taken with my mobile.

Then with me going on holiday and my internet connection going down, Julie was very kind enough to get me the new October Afternoon Collections from ATDML, so I used the 'Fly the Kite' Collection for this layout, of me and Jon in Sheringham.



And then last night whilst the football was on, I was tiding my craft room and got side-lined and produced this one. The title is what James said when he saw the photo, and has I'm not good at thinking of titles I decided to use his quote.


The chipboard alpha are Basic Grey ones that I found last week when I emptying boxes and bags, whilst tidying my craft room. Still got loads of things in their but I can know see what I've got. Did find about 6 - 12x12 albums, 4 8x8 albums, papers, embellishments, chipboard shapes, some I'm going to try and sell at my local crops others I've got ideas to put them to good use.

Will be back with some more crafty things soon.

Enjoy the sunshine.

0 comments: