What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Tuesday 20 April 2010

Kreative Blogger Award



I was given this award from Kat (UKS Teamie )and it requires me to list 7 creative things that I've done and pass on ...



1. I found a craft (scrapbooking) that I truly love and wish I found it sooner.



2. I wish that I could knit and produce a wearable items, not just scarfs.



3. I love going to crops/workshops/retreats to meet other like minded people and learn new techniques.



4. I love to take photos.



5. I'm learning to crochet, not very successfully, but I keep practicing.



6. I'm learning new crafty everyday.



7. My son has learnt about the importance of taking loads of photos to get 'the one' for my layouts, but still have to get my Hubby used to the idea.



and I would like to pass it onto Debs and Liberty ...















1 comments:

Katherine said...

Great list - love the getting your son to take lots of photos....I know that feeling too!! :)