What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Monday 10 May 2010

More Layouts

Just two more that I've done over the past few days, the first one is using up scraps and that I had laying around, and for once I had the title (lol)




And this is one of the many I found in magazines that I want to scraplift, this is from Scrapbook Magazine Issue 45 and designed by Rachael, one of my favourite designers.

The layout has it appears in the magazine ...

and my version, where I've rotated the design to better suit my photo. Used Crate Paper - Brooke Collection. I ever made my own journalling spot, using a Jenni Bowlin Journal Book and my scallop and circle nestibilities.





Hope you like them, back soon with some more ...



1 comments:

Rachael Elliott said...

Love your lift Jackie, prefer it to mine! Gorgeous colours and a lovely photo too, loved that paper range. You have been really busy scrapping lately I can't keep up with your creativity :)
xx