What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Wednesday 30 June 2010

Exhall Green Workshop & Others

On Sunday I spent a lovely day over at Exhall Green at the Summer Workshop, they had organised 3 lovely ladies to attend and offer us 5 classes, and here is what I've done, I still got 2 to complete as soon I've done that I will upload, but I had a great day, laughs, great lunch, scrummy pud, supplied by Diane, the whole day reminded my of being on our last Scrapagogo Retreat I was surounded by some of the girls who made that weekend so much fun, Sheena, Sue P, Barbara, Sue Chip, Diane, we also tried to sort our road trip down to our next retreat, which is about 70% sorted.

The first class was run by Rebecca (Indigo Mill DT) which I really loved putting together.



side view.

The the 2nd & 3rd class was run by Jemma a mini book with the inner pages made from one sheet of 12 x 12 paper.









Then a 12 x 12 layout, I followed the sketch but did a male version substituting the flowers for stars.




Then I just did this one, Julie had taken my photos I wanted to document the fact that I love to take photos, used the Bo Bunny Mama-razzi paper collection.


And this one I did ages ago, I think in May, the photo was taken by Cheryl Johnson at the June 2009 retreat, I didn't put a title on, one because I couldn't think of one - lol, and the other is that I felt it was spoil the layout.


A close up of the embellishments I used.

Thanks for stopping by ...

1 comments:

Claire Crompton said...

Wow that sounded like a great day Jackie. Love the little bird box but I just love this 'saucy' photo of you on the last layout.

Cx