What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Thursday 1 July 2010

A Trip Down Memory Lane Bingo Challenge

Over on ATDML blog they are running a bingo challenge that ends at the end of June, so as usual I'm on the last minute but here are what I did. Its just a great idea where you have to choose a line of 4 either going down or across the grid, and add them to your layout.





Kid @ Play - I've gone for : - circles on the page, multiple photos, mist/paint and add a something metal.


Use my Tim Holtz timework masks, and glimmer mists, punched out circles, metal brad butterfly on bottom set of circles.

Then I did this, So choose the line use Thickers, something metal, distress something, use a b/w photo.



Both layouts I've used past Scrapagogo Kits.

Thanks for stopping by ...



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow jackie i love these!!! xx