What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Monday 19 July 2010

UKS Team Challenge

This is the week challenge that my team set over on UKS and goes live today (19th July). The challenge was to produce a layout by:-
  1. Make your own background/patterned paper
  2. Use a Stamp
  3. Use Summer Colours
  4. Use Lace
  5. Embossing


So my take is this

  1. Stamped on the plain background to give a pattern - used my Stampin' Up background stamp.
  2. Stamped the title - Inkadinkadoo Alpha stamps
  3. Use bright colours - used Echo Park - Sumertime Collection
  4. Lace - from Scrapagogo Shop
  5. Embossing - Used a tag and embossed with Tim Holtz Bingo Texture Plate and lightly over with 'Worn Lipstick' Distress Ink.
If you are on UKS, I hope you join in, even if your not please join in, I'd love to see what ideas you come up with, link it in my comments so I can see.

Have fun and thanks for stopping by ...



1 comments:

Winnie said...

Love it Jackie! The whole LO just screams summer!!! Love the colours and all the circles.