What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Sunday 15 August 2010

Use it Up Nos. 1 -7, Studio Calico & Scrapagogo Layotus

Finally got around to taking photos on the layouts I did earlier this week, and also the two I did this afternoon.

I was meant to be doing housework, but J&J went out for a bike ride and I got the hump being left in doing housework, so I down tooled and went to my craft room and did two layouts*.

But first I will share my Use it Up Items, this one is for my Sister in law, who has recently had an operation. The paper, ribbon and stamp are Stampin' Up and lightly coloured with pro-markers.

No. 1

And these were for a card challenge over on Studio Calico (SC) site. The stamp is a Greeting Farm set, coloured with Pro-markers. I'm not sure what the papers are, some from my stash, which I felt was just perfect for the boy stamps.

No. 2




No. 3 - Cosmo Cricket papers, Crafty Individuals Stamp, Stampin' Up Ribbon

No. 4 - Cosmo Cricket paper, Magnolia Stamp, Stampin' Up Ribbon & Word Stamp.



No. 5 - Crate Paper, Jillibean Soup Alphas,

This layout is based on a sketch from Shimelle - Something for Almost Nothing recent class.

No. 6 - October Afternoon - Fly a Kite,


I cut the box that the donuts came in and punched the name out with my EK Success Punch, which just fitted perfectly.

I also had some stickers from PaperChase that had these cute donuts.


Scrapagogo July 2010 Kit

Scrapagogo August 2010 Kit & Hybrids*

Close up of some of the Hybrids.


No. 7 - Echo Park 'Life is Good' Collection - Studio Calico Sketchbook 2 - No. 5


Studio Calico 'Summer Camp' August 2010 kit, Sketchbook 2 - No. 6*

That all for now, please leave a comment and thanks for taking the time to stopped by ...





1 comments:

Winnie said...

Wow, you've certainly been busy!! Great LOs Jackie, they all look fab!!