What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Tuesday 12 October 2010

Friends visited and some crafting ...

My friends visited from Preston at the weekend, and we had a great time, first it was opening their albums and photo frames (which I forgot to take a photo of), there were really pleased with them and then I showed them my article in Scrapbook Magazine and it was great to get ohh and ahhs from them, especially when they are not crafters, and being life-long friends they will tell me the truth - so it boosted my confidence by their comments.






Then we had a trip into the City, for shopping and lunch then back home, to watch X-Factor and then back in to the City to visit some bars, we had a great weekend and I do miss them.





So onto some crafting, I did this the other weeks, but was waiting for the mini alphas stickers to arrive.

Supplies - October Afternoon - Seaside Collection,


I also used my Tim Holtz Rosette Die and added a sticker beach ball



This one used Scrapagogo September kit, the cloud idea was from a layout done by Lorraine, but I went one further and drew round them onto the cardstock, then 3D them over the shape.



Studio Calico - September kit - This it had a full packet of Maya Road framed chipboard in, which I glimmer misted and added the same colours to the cardstock, added different patterned papers to the back.


And my final project for now, are some Stampin' Up Cards, I'm trying to use my Stampin' Up products more and this is just to show case what I've been doing. So here are a few cards I done.

No. 1 Supplies - Cardstock - Crumb Cake, Red; Paper - Newsprint; Ribbon - Chocolate Chip 5/8" Satin; Stamps - Artistic Etching

No. 1

No. 2 Supplies - Cardstock - Crumb Cake, Red; Stamps - En Francais (large background stamp), Artitic Etchings, Happy Everything; Inks - Classic Black, Crumb Cake, Red, Choc Chip

No. 2

No. 3 Supplies - Cardstock - Crumb Cake, Red; Ribbon - 5/8" - Old Olive; Stamps - Artistic Etchings, Happy Everything; Ink - Chocolate Chip; Punch - Border

No. 3

No 4 - Supplies - Cardstock - Red, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive; Punches - Scallop boarder, 2-step Bird; Ribbon - Red 5/8"; Ink - Whisper White; Stamp - Perfect Punches

No. 4

No. 5 Supplies - Cardstock - Red, Old Oliver, Chocolate Chip; Stamps - Dasher, Solid Stripes, Perfect Punches, Tiny Tags; Ink - Crumb Cake, Black, Red, Linen Thread; Punches - mini tags, scallop.

No. 5

No 6 Supplies - Cardstock - Natural; Stamps - En Francais Background stamp, Touch of Nature Set, Perfect Punch; Ink - Black, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive

No. 6

Thanks for stopping by ...


1 comments:

Rachael Elliott said...

Wow Jackie you have been busy! Looks like you had a great time with your friends and I love your LOs.