What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Monday 6 December 2010

Christmas Cards, Wrapping Paper what next ...

Each year I say to myself that I will choose one Christmas design for all my Christmas cards that will be quick and easy to produce.

But it never worked out like that, so here are a few of the Christmas cards designs I've done for this year. I've used up 2009 Christmas paper from various manufacturers; October Afternoon, My Mind's Eye, Making Memories, Cosmo Cricket. Stamps used Magnolia, Elzebells, Crafty Individuals, Bo-Bunny


and I've even had a go at making a few Easel cards.




I decided to try and make my own wrapping paper, after seeing something similar in Paperchase, so out came my stamps and inks and this is what I did.


Close up of the stamps I used,



Thanks for stopping by ...

2 comments:

Sarah xx said...

These are really lovely Jackie and that paper is gorgeous - I can never space my stamped images out that well ! xx

Sian said...

Ooh, I love that wrapping paper!

I didn't want to say "Gotta Craft" on the SC forum, so I thought I would pop over and say yes it's on my blog if you search Gotta craft. Thanks for asking :) And I'll be back here - you have some really lovely projects.