What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Holiday Scrapping

Whilst away over Christmas I did take some crafting bits and pieces, mainly the lovely Studio Calico December kit and my Journal Your Christmas - which will be finished soon (hopefully) and uploaded by the end of the month.

So here are the layouts I managed to do.

Now this is a scraplift of one by Celine Navarro - DT Studio Calico. I just love how she has used the photos whish is mainly red with none red papers etc.



So for mine I did include some red paper on my layout, and also some sparkling mini stickers which hasn't shown up too well on the photo.





Just a simple one using some Jenni Bowlin mists and ink with the kit.


This follows a sketch over on Sarah Card, again using photos taken over the holiday and the SC December 2010 kit.



0 comments: