What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Bromsgrove Crop Layouts

I spent another great day with the girls from the Bromsgrove crop on Saturday, and even though I wasn't feeling too good, I managed to get 4 layouts done and have a laugh, and get my mind off my problems.

I'm trying to use my kits from Studio Calico more and this one is from the October 2010 kit, but I only used the Crate Paper - School Spirit collection from it and again used a PageMap2 sketch.



Birthday Boy - Studio Calico - Oct 2010 kit : October Afternoon - Seaside (check), Teresa Collins (red star); Crate Paper; MME, Sassfalass stickers; Cosm Cricket - Alpha (brown), American Craft (white) and added Jenni Bowlin Bingo Cards from my stash.


I will upload the other two layouts shortly.

While your reading this, if you are looking for a Cropaganza to attend at the beginning of March then check here, has out Liberty has organised a 14 hours one with the lovely Kirsty Wiseman doing some classes, unfortunately due to my other commitments I would be there, but I know that in the past they have been great days and I sure that this one will not be any different. Also she has organised for Skrapz to provide there lovely shop for the day, so if you are looking for some me time, classes, food, stash shopping and loads and loads of laughter then you won't be disappointed.

Thanks for stopping by ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks jackie :) lovely LOs too!

Deb Hickman said...

Great LO's Jackie !!! Love the kits you were using.