What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Saturday 19 February 2011

January - Document 2011 & Cloud Punches

Yes, I'm doing it again this year, I just loved doing this last year and I've enjoyed looking back at all that I'd done thoughout the year all in one album.

So here are my January 2011 pages, using the Studio Calico January 2011 kit. I previously mentioned I purchased the KI Memories calender sheets to use for my 2011 pages and unlike last year where I used older stash I will be using current stash mainly Studio Calico kits with added bits and pieces from my stash. Since doing this page I'm thinking of changing it, thanks to seeing how Laura has used her's, which is such a great idea, and a few of my envelopes for my 2010 album didn't have anything in, so I might just get rid of the envelope and try something different.



Then for the back page, I misted, and used bits and pieces from the kit.


I also did a tag for the mini pocket and added some things I would like to accomplish this year. I don't do resolutions, because I just know I can't keep them up, I've only put down 5 which are achievable and realistic for me. At the end of the year I will reveal what I've written and let you know how I managed.




I also will be using the various 12 x 12 photo page protectors that I've purchased, I've decided that I will use a different one for each month, so I started with the American Craft horizontal ones. Apologies for the quality of the photos, but the glare is from the page protectors , but you get the regular idea.




I'm abit disappointed for the month of January for one reason or another I didn't take as many photos has I would have liked, buy eh ho I still get a feel for what my month was like.

And for those of you who wanted to find out about my cloud punches, I first saw these over on a DT Studio Calico layout, and instantly feel in love with them, so a quick search on the net and I was able to purchase them from the US. But I have to first of all apologies because I can't find the name of the store I got them from, but I do know that they are for sale over on the Studio Calico Site here. The small one on the left measures approx. 3.5cm, and the larger one approx. 5cm. I know they are small but I just love 'em.



Have a great weekend and call back soon

xxx

0 comments: