What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Friday 18 February 2011

More layouts

Hello there, hope you are all well and scrapping madly ... well I've been scrapping and in between trying to tidy my craft room, which is providing to be alot harder than I first thought it would be, how is that trying to sort things out and re-organise just leaves you in an even bigger mess that before I started. But I'm still plodding on and hoping that it will be sorted before the end of the month.

So working with a sketch I produced this, the sketch was provided by Scrapagogo, here,


And here is my take on it ...which I flipped and I used January 2011 Studio Calico Kit



I just love my cloud punches.



Another one using Studio Calico January 2011 Kit,

I love seeing these photos of James balancing because over the years he has had problems being able to balance without help so to see that he can now do it all on his own is a big achievement.




I've been asked to take some Stampin' Up products to my Solihull crop, and to showcase some examples of the stamps, papers, punches, so I created this very simple layout just to show the products, along with some cards samples which I'll upload later.


I covered the chipboard with silver paint, which dried almost immediately, and them stamped over the top with the distress background stamp and black ink.


Right better get back to sorting this room, and then I can continue to create - LOL

Thanks for stopping by ...

2 comments:

VickiA said...

cloud punches.... cloud punches, ok who where what when...cloud punches. I have never seen them. Spill the beans please.

Tracie H said...

WOW! jackie you have been busy creating some pretty stunning pages......cloud punch??....I wanna know where you got it from too!!!!