What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Layouts from the Retreat...

I've finally got around to taking photos of the layouts I did at Scrapagogo Getaway at the end of March, so as well as finishing my class layouts, I did manage to complete some layouts

Out Grown
Product Used - Jillbean Soup - Dutch Mustard Soup Collection

Got these papers at the retreat and I just love the colours.




Used Studio Calico March 2011 kit


I stamped the 'bubble stamp' onto kraft and them embossed with Mustard Zing, and cut out circles.


Then I just dotted a few embellishments using my cloud punch.


And the final one was a retreat challenge, each delegate (is this the correct name ???) was given a paper bag with products in and a sketch that we had to follow and this is what I came up with. The photo was taken at the Retreat by Kirsty and printed out poloroid style, to say that I had at least 20+ photos done and this was the best of them and I still felt I looked like I was in a police line up - LOL.



Hence the title 'Wanted - reward on offer'. Apart from the naff photo I really like how the layout has turned out.




Thanks for stopping by ...

0 comments: