What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Sunday 24 April 2011

Happy Easter 2011


Happy Easter everyone, so for this year I purchased some Easter stamps from Stampin' Up (page 20 - 21) and did these cards. I'm not happy how they have been photograph they do look alot better in real life than on the photos - sorry. Of course I had to include my favourite cloud punch and a novelty sticker from paperchase



Then in the current Stampin' Up mini catalogue they have a new 'pillow case' Sizzex die (page 7), label punch and stamp set (page 11), and I made these.

Stamped and embossed using American Craft Zing Embossing Powder - Mustard.

and filled with these, each box can hold 5-6 mini eggs.


So I hope you like what I've done this Easter, and I hope you get all the Easter Eggs you want.

Happy Easter
xxx

0 comments: