What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Tuesday 26 April 2011

I need to have a Clear Out of Stash

Since I started Scrapbooking in 2008, I have accumilated loads and loads of stash, I'm a pushover for new papers, embellishments, buttons, brads, stickers, stamps, thickers, you name it I need to have it, and now my room is fit to bust and so taking a leaf out of my scrapping friend Laura book I decided to seriously get rid of most of what I have and will never use in a million years ... now Laura has a great excuse to sort her room out - the arrival of her 1 baby in September ... my excuse is ... I can't physically put anythings else into my room, and feel relax when I'm in their scraping.

So over the past few days I been putting things onto ebay to sell; stamps, papers, clip it up, so far but with more things being added later this week, and looking at the pile I've got it will take me weeks to list it all - LOL. Most of my listings will have a start price of 99p apart from my clip it up which is on for start at £30.

See my current items here










I will be putting some stamps including Scrapagogo; Magnolia; American Craft Mini; Elzebells; Stampin' Up; along with loads of embellishments, 12 x 12 patterned papers, punches, ink pads, etc, etc, etc, you name it I will be getting rid of it, so it you fancy a bargain to add to you crafting supplies please have a look at what I selling you might grab yourself a great bargain.

When I add new items, I will add a link on here.


1 comments:

Jenny said...

Ooh! I really need to have a clearout myself if I'm honest... But I'm off for a look at the goodies anyway! xx