What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Saturday 9 April 2011

Making use of my Calander Sheets ...

I normally make minibooks for any retreats that I've been on in the past, but the problem with minibooks is storing them, so for this years retreat I decided to use the Calendar Sheets and the many divider page protectors that I got earlier in the year.

So for the Sarah Cards Retreat I used papers from my Studio Calico February/March kit.


and the 'day of the week' stamps from Studio Calico, stamped with Stick Candy ink by Jenni Bowlin.



For the Scrapagogo Getaway, I used my March Studio Calico kit and Studio Calico 'Month' stamp



I just love these American Craft Thickers and of course the 'bee' stamp.


Apologies for the glare from the page protector, but I just printed off some of the photo I took on the photo call and added to the page protector.





Thanks for stopping by ...

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow these are great Jackie, i get that kit too and im failing terribly with keeping up, think the next one is due any day too eeek lol x