What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Wednesday 25 May 2011

It's amazing what you find when ...

you start to have a major clearout, which still is an ongoing project, I came across several layouts that I had started but not finished, either they needed a title or just that 'thing' to finish it off.

So here are a few of the ones I've managed to do so far.

Photo of James when he was about 2, he did and still does love to read.

Products Used: Studio Calico Jan 2011 Kit, Stamps - Unity - branch, leaves and owl, SC Book stamp;


Photo of Jon, taken by our wedding photographer as part of our Wedding package.

Product Used: Studio Calico December 2010 kit



Now this one was a real struggle to do, I wanted to use the paper has it was a sheet that I wouldn't normally buy, but has it was in the kit I wanted to use it. I got the inspiration from Susan Weinroth over at Studio Calico.

Product Used: Studio Calico - Feb 2011


Then in a moment of madness, I decided to hand stitch some of the lines on the rainbow sheet, I was thinking of just 2 or 3 lines, but onces I started I had to do all 9 lines,


Now adding this ruler sticker to the bottom of the picture, was to hide my punched border which hadn't matched up correctly.


A quick layout of me and James enjoy an ice-cream last year in Matlock.

Product Used: Studio Calico Jan 2011 Kit


This one I did over the National Scrapbooking Weekend

Product Used: Studio Calico - April 2011 Kit


Then on Sunday, I did 4 layouts at my crop in Solihull, one was on the previous post here, then I used the Scrapagogo May 2011 Sketch,



and this is my take on the sketch, I've turned the layout around

Products used: Studio Calico March 2011 Kit



And the final one for the post is this one, I found this photo of James, in my craft room clearout, it was taken 2 years ago and he has really changed over these past two years.

Products Used: Studio Calico March 2011 Kit


I used a star mask with Mr Huey Mist, and a stamp that Julie had (happiness), bakers twine and the lovely bee stamp from Studio Calico.



I've still got a few layouts to finish off and upload but they will have to wait.

Thanks for visiting again, please leave a comment they are much appreciated.

1 comments:

Sunshine Girl said...

Gosh you have been very productive - have you got my mojo? cant believe you did 4 layouts on Sunday - I managed two sewn flowers one of which was thrown away! Love your layouts.