What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Thursday 5 May 2011

Twisted SKetches No. 98

What with the Bank Holidays over the past few weeks I'm behind with doing and uploading my sketches, but this is my take and No. 98 sketch which should include 'paint' but I used mist instead, but my way of thinking is that 'mist' is 'a sort of paint' so it should count - LOL

No. 98 - Paint



I've called it 'Hold on Tight' I have no idea why James was holding on to the roundabout like this, but it did make me laugh, especially has he was the only one on it, and it was going round at a snails pace.

Products Used: Cardstock -Stampin' Up ; Patterned paper -Echo Park -Playground Papers and stickers; American Craft Thickers, October Afternoon - mini alphas; Mr Huey Mist - Classic Calico & Applejack; Martah Stewart border punch; Cuttlebug 'Birthday' Embossing Folder.




On the back of the tag I've included some journalling.


This is an off-cut from a card I had done earlier and was on my table (cards in an upcoming post).

Thanks for stopping by

0 comments: