What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Can she fix it ...

Oh Yes I can. Right in my endeavour to get my craft room sorted, I made a trip to Ikea and got this set of drawers, and wanting to prove to myself that I could put the drawers up without Jon's help, here me in action.

Right - start off my reading instruction and wonder, what the hell am I doing - lol (NB red drawers on settee - had previously put up a filing cabinet for James - last two drawers to take upstairs).


Trying to figure out which pieces fix what ???


Next slot-in the sides - hoping that they fit.


Add the top



Next put the drawer together,


Nothings complete without a little bit of hammering.


All complete ...


Yah !!! its complete ... and now fitted nicely in my room.


And also last week, I finally got my iMac ... which looks lovely in my room ...


I hope to be able to take some photos over the weekend of my room, not completely finished but alot better than it has been over the past months.

Thanks for stopping by ...

1 comments:

Sunshine Girl said...

Oooh well done you! didnt see those drawers in Ikea they look quite nifty - just wondering where I could put a set.... always need more storage! hope you are ok.