What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Monday 11 July 2011

Getting back on track ..

with my June Studio Calico kit.

I've been able to get into my craft room and produce some layouts, even though I found it difficult at times sitting in one place I've enjoyed getting back to normal. I can't do any housework, so what can one do, but spent time crafting and watching iPlayer. My room is not perfect to say the least, but it set up so everything is in easy reach. I just used things that are on my table, and I don't bend or stretch, and having my June kit on my desk has really helped, along with the punches, mists, inks etc.

Looking through some photo envelopes I came across these photos that I've printed out but never used, so they are all in 6x4 and I've either used them as is, or cut them down to fit.


















I also found some photos from my first trip to Spain in 2006 with the girls.

This one is all about the fact that I insisted that we go on the 'Rail Road Ride' its designed like a train and goes up into Benidorm town (I will have to find the actual photos of the train), the journey took about 10 minutes, and we could have walked it, but where would be fun be in that. I treated this holiday like I wouldn't be going back again, but we have a few times since, so getting them to go on this was a one off.




















One taken when we got to Benidorm town





















Me, Jayne & Chris - Benidorm town

















So in 4 days I've managed to do 5 layouts, Shimelle Sketch of the Week, here and the above 4. So I hope that I can produce some more over the coming week, especially when I'm expected my Studio Calico July kit this coming week and need to make room for it - lol.

Thanks for stopping by ...

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Great collection of LOs Jackie - glad you are enjoying the crafting :)

Unknown said...

Nice to see you getting back into the scrapping... they are great layouts :) xxx