What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Thursday 1 September 2011

Document 2011 - August 2011

So here are my pages for my August entries, for this month I've used WRMK 4x4 page protectors, which is good becaused I can add more photos, but as the photoes have to be under 3.5" it not always a straight forward print out. Apologies for the glare from the page protectors.

And also I decided to includes extra pages to include our week in Sheringham.

I used my Studio Calico August 2011 kit for all the pages.

This page was one I did over the weekend of Shimelle Cyber Crop.























So my month started with me getting the all-clear from my Consultant to resume driving after my operation, and what did I do for my first time behind the wheel after 7 weeks - yah ... drive for 40 mins to a garden centre and when I arrived - completely shattered and in a state of panic on how I was going to get back home, James did offer to drive us back - but I declined - lol.

James 1st visit to the Theatre - which we both loved.

Then we visited Edbaston Circket Ground and met some the England Cricket Team.























This one of James and his long time friend Jade, Jade was James first friend at infant school and they spent alot of time together, but now that they have moved to different schools they don't see each other as often as they should, so it was good to meet up and for them to get together again.



















Then we had a photo shoot with Morag and the girls, a visit to the London Science Museum, another cinema visit and seeing Batman Live at the NIA with Julie and Izzie.



















Then my extra pages of a few our week in and around Sheringham in Norfolk. We all love this place and I know some people think its 'boring' going back to to same place year after year, well I say 'why not', one of my friends has a holiday home abroad and she goes back year after year and no-one seems to think that is 'boring', but doing it in the UK seems to be wrong ... but hay ho ... we love it and hope to continue visiting it for years to come, or better still win the lottery so that we could buy our own place down there.












































We also visited a maze, and took some lovely pictures, James is getting the hang of taking some good pictures, not just pictures of 'stuff' as he calls it, but proper pictures, I will upload some to show you how well they have come out.













































So I was very active this August, and have enjoyed being back on my feet again and enjoying time with Jon & James.

Thanks for stopping byand please come back soon . ..

1 comments:

Deb Hickman said...

Wow,you have had a busy summer, you've got some great photo's and love how you've used them.
There's nothing wrong with staying in this country,we've not been abroad this year and loved our week in Brean and off to Cornwall tomorrow for a week,can't wait.
Glad you're back on your feet now,hope to see you soon.xxxx