What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Monday 15 August 2011

My one crop layout

Last weekend was my crop over at Solihull, and I was really looking forward to it, but for some reason when I was there I just couldn't get into anything, but it was good to have a chat and a laugh and then we decided to go to MacDonalds for lunch, so off we went Julie, Morag, Nikki and I and when we got back I was definiately in the mood to scrap. Julie had scrap-lifted a layout by Morag, which you can find it here, so I decided to give it a go but twisted the layout.

This is what I came up with, again loads of stamping, I'm just loving stamping at the moment.


















I did start another one which will you can find here for the MME Blog Challenge. Its so not like me to only finish one layout, I can normally get at least 4 done, but I felt so unprepared this time round, but hopefully I now back on track, which you will see in the following posts over the next few days.

So please pop back to see what I've been upto over the weekend.


0 comments: