What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Thursday 22 September 2011

Shimelle Sketch of the Week - 21 September 2011

This year I'm really enjoyed working with sketches, I seem to be able to work a lot better with a starting point, sometimes I stick closely to the sketch, other times they just give me a kick start that I need to get going.

So this is Shimelle sketch of the week and you can find the details here


and the is my take on the sketch. For this one I've followed the design closely.

Products used:

Patterned Papers: Crate Paper - Toybox; October Afternoon - Rocket Age; Pink Paislee
Alphas: October Afternoon - Rocket Age
Maya Road - Kraft Dollie
Embellishments - Crate Paper - Toy box; Jenni Bowlin 'flag banner'
Stamps - Technique Tuesday
Puches - Stampin' Up ; Fiskars








These photos where taken by Morag at a recent day out, (I will be using a lot of these photos in coming layouts).













When I watched Shimelle's acccompanying video, she said that she had used scrap, so I did the same, this is using pieces from my Studio Calico June 2011 'Paper Moon' kit.



Thanks for stopping by ...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely layout! :)