What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Thursday 20 October 2011

Busy, busy, Busy

Why is that some weeks you have loads of time of your hands, and others there's not enough hours in the day to get by. The last few weeks for me have been the latter, and I so looking forward to half term and not having to rush about for a few days at least.

Inbetween general life duties, I have been scrapping, and I've even started on my Christmas shopping and made some Christmas cards, thankfully I've only got a small family so the shopping shouldn't get to overwhelming.

I've finally got around to taking photos of my recent layouts, but before you look at them. Last week - Tuesday to be precise - I received our Studio Calico kits, well me and Julie had a spending spree, well I did get all 4 add-ons, and a few extra bits and pieces like you do, and had they only charge one P&P for the shipping, we would be mad not to. Anyway on Tuesday morning, two large bags arrived























And inside these bags were these, full of some lovely goodies























But the best part of it all was this label
























The postal service obviously know how much I really needed all this extra stash - lol. Love it - Just need to figure out now how to add it a layout.

Right back to my layouts.

Smile






















I got a new mask by Studio Calico and the lovely Mr Huey Shine and just had to use it straight away. Went a bit OTT on the shine, but I hope I get better with practice.

















As well as some Studio Calico chipboard houses - which I inked around the edges






















Back to School

James in his School uniform. I did misting, stamping and embossing on this layout,






















I even embosed in purple, to represent James new school colours.


















Stop by in a few days to see some more layouts.

Finish with this photo of me in John Lewis, Solihull. We did do some Christmas shopping but who can resist the Christmas products.





















1 comments:

VickiA said...

Ooh, you've just made me home sick. I used to love John Lewis in Solihull! Still it's no hardship living in York...LOL. Fab layouts, I think You should just scrap your photo's of your delivery and use the post label on it.