What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Saturday 8 October 2011

Legally Blonde

Last night, I had another theatre trip, yah !! I think I've got the theatre bug, I just love going and has Julie is equally as keen I've got a good friend to share it with.

So last night we went to see 'Legally Blonde' in Birmingham, it was really good, and it amazed me how they can transfer a film into a musical and still keep the full story intact.

We started the evening with a trip into Harborne for tea, then a coffee at the Mailbox followed by the show.


































Julie, Izzie & Mille

















Me & the Girls




































If you've not seen it is worth a trip.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Sounds like you all had a lovely evening!! I love the theatre as well but don't get to go nearly as often as I would like! x