What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Twisted Sketches - No. 122 - Twine

Another fab sketch design from Twisted Sketches, you can find it here.

and here is my take,

























products used:

Studio Calico September 2011 kit
Vanilla Cardstock
AC - Nightfall
Stamps: Pink Paislee, MME, SC camera stamp,
Hero Art/Basic Grey background stamp
Baker's Twine
Punches : Fiskars border, SU - scallop, heart,
Sizzex - mini envelope
Tim Holtz mini stapler
Mist : Mr Huey - Cream, Lemonade, Classic Calico
Ink : Time Holtz - vintage photo
Alphas : Thickers, October Afternoon Mini Market


Close up of the camera stamp and mini envelope. I even made the little flags

















Close up of the formula background stamp and misting





















Please join in and I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Happy scrapping


1 comments:

Johanna said...

Great LO! I don't why, I never use it, but I'm in love with yellow in LOs!