What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Wednesday 14 December 2011

OMG ....

Take a look at this layout ...


yahh.... I was chosen as one of the runners up for Scrapbooker of the Year 2011 run by Scrapbook Magazine. I was and I still am blown away.

I found out when I was away in November with my Scrappy mates, what a great time to receive such good news, I was really chuffed I wanted to tell the world, but couldn't until after the 12th December when the magazine goes on sale.

I did add some hidden journalling behind the photo - basically just saying how I felt and what it means to me.



A few days after acknowledging my thanks, I received my 1st box of goodies. Still waiting on Box 2, which is a daylight magnetifing lens, and also Scrapbook Max (digital) to come.









This is one of the layouts that I entered, not OTT which is not my style, just one that I liked and had various technique on.



I will be featuring in an issue next year in the 'Introducing the Design Team Member', and I will be able to share some sneaks with you in the new year.

Thanks to the girls at Toad Hall for making receiving the news special, especially H for her lovely PR work - lol.

6 comments:

Deb Hickman said...

Congratulations Jackie !!!!!! Fab LO's.xxxx

Bernice Hopper said...

Congratulations

beksynormz said...

Ooh Jackie, well done that is fantastic news and well deserved! So glad you got your prize quickly, I had to wait three months and have never had it all so unfortunately I don't buy the magazine any more but I look forward to seeing your creations on your blog. Hugs xxxx

Olivia said...

Congratulations on your well deserved win Jackie! Enjoy using all your lovely goodies xx

Sarah said...

Well Done Jackie!! I did notice your name in SB mag and thought it was you!! x

Sam Ball (aka sammyb) said...

WTG go - it was fantastic to share in your excitement on hearing the news - very well deserved...

And you celebratory LO is stunning - very envious of that stamp don't you know LOL!!!