What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Monday 20 February 2012

Solihull Getaway - Feb 2012

Before Christmas I was asked to organise a getaway for a few of my scrapping friends from the Solihull crop, so on Friday we will be making our way over to Easton Manor, Shropshire, and staying at 'Toad Hall'.





I've been here twice before and not only does it offer a great crafting area, its set in beautiful surroundings, so why not return again with a different group. I will have two of my scrapping buddies joining us as 'honorary members' Sam and Sheena, but has we all know each other anyway, it won't be a problem.

So 9 of us will be spending a weekend crafting - I put down crafting because we will be doing all our own thing and hopefully learning a few new crafting skills along the way, crocheting, art journalling, messy painting, but most of all we will have a few days doing what we like the best - crafting with friends.

I've organised the catering so we will be having our meal delivered, and we don't have to think about cooking for a whole weekend - yah, and a photo shoot for the Saturday, but apart from that we are there to relax, laugh, eat and enjoy a few days crafting.

Right better go and start to pack my bags.


2 comments:

Sam Ball (aka sammyb) said...

I can't wait xxx

Sarah said...

Toad Hall sounds fab!! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time! x