What a Scrappy Life

Pages

Tuesday 26 June 2012

I've been on a visit ...

to spend today with my lovely friend Sheena -



another day of good intentions regarding getting some scrapping done - but all our good intentions went out the window and we spent the time catching up. But we did go out and have a great lunch at The Bear Inn at Berkswell


followed by a quick look around at John's Baptist church,




across the road from the pub where we went on the hunt for mice - wooden ones - which are the mark of Yorkshire furniture marker Robert Thompson, beautifully craved into the oak furniture, there were 9 to find but we only managed to find 5 of them.





It was great seeing her before the school holidays get underway, and again I think we managed to put the world to right. and have a good laugh into the bargain.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Sunshine Girl said...

Oooh I love that church our infant school goes there on a school trip and I have been lucky enough to go twice - looks like you had a lovely day :)